2017 Super Series Round #2: April 30
2017 Super Series Round #2: April 30
Online Registration Closes at 11:55PM on Thursday, April 27. If you do not Register by this deadline, post registration will be offered at the track, but there will be a post registration fee.
For full details and updated info on the Super Series, please visit the Super Series portion of our website which is located in the drop-down menu of the Events Info tab on the left-hand side of the website.
Remember that you MUST CHECK-IN for the race upon arrival. Following are some important notes:
- All minors MUST have their legal guardians present at check-in. If the legal guardian will not be present, then the minor will need to have the correct forms printed in color and notarized. The forms can be found under the Minor Release Forms section of our website. If a minor fails to meet one of these two requirements, he/she will not be allowed to race or practice.
- This is an AMA event, and you MUST have your current AMA card at check-in. If you do not have your current AMA card present, you will be required to purchase a new one.
- Registration for Saturday's practice will be done at the track only.
- Proof of skill level is required for race check-in and for practice registration
- TO SAVE TIME & PAPERWORK: Instead of filling in the waivers multiple times at every race weekend, you can get an annual release through the AMA and do it once per year! To obtain your annual release card, follow this link: http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/Riding/Story/risk-management-and-waivers
- Race Check-In Requirements: You only need to bring your AMA card, District card, online registration receipt, and minor release waiver and guardian (if you are a minor). No more need for filling out data cards!
Enter only one rider per form. If you have more than one rider, you must complete the info below for the first rider, click submit, and then complete another form for the next rider.
4 classes max per rider
For more info on classes, refer to the D23 rulebook found at www.armca.org
Please Select ONLY the number of classes designated above:
Age Classes: 122cc-Open, Minimum wheelbase 53", no minicycles or superminis
Displacement Classes: Must be at least 12 years of age to compete, must be at least 14 years of age to compete on bikes larger than 250cc, Minimum wheelbase 53", No minicycles or superminis
Saving the Best for Last - The Ladies' Classes
Rider's Personal Information
If you do not have an AMA card, you can purchase one online at http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/membership/join
Terms & Conditions
Refund Policy: Refunds must be made by calling 507-753-2779. There is a $5 processing fee on refunds. No Refunds after April 27, 2017. If we are forced to cancel, rainchecks will be issued that you can use for your next event at Spring Creek.
Read carefully, this is a release
I hereby give up all my rights to sue or make any claim for damages due to negligence or any other reason whatsoever against Spring Creek Motocross, Inc and its promoters, sponsors, and all other persons, participants or organizations conducting or connected with this event, for injury to property or person I may suffer, including crippling injury or death, while participating in the event and while upon event premises. I know the risks of danger to myself and my property while preparing for and participating in the event and while upon the event premises and, relying upon my own judgment and ability, assume all such risks of loss and hereby agree to reimburse all costs to those persons or organizations connected with this event for damages incurred as a result of my negligence or otherwise.
Powered by Webconnex © 2017